Beyond the import wizard: Integrating with the Codeit API
15 April 2019
However, if you want to avoid manually importing and exporting data, then you can use the Codeit API to automatically push and pull data from your own internal systems. We have published an introduction and overview of the benefits of using the API here.
In this video, we will show you how to get started with the Codeit API and how data can be sent to Codeit for categorisation and how it can be read back again once it’s been tagged.
Specifically, the video covers the following technical details:
• How to authenticate against the API
• Accessing the API via our Swagger documentation page
• Access the API using Postman
• Writing custom code using the Codeit API Library
• How data can be automatically coded by the Codeit AI during upload
Back to Blog